- Cannot enter '\' in the installer. So, typing C:\dir resulted in dirC:. Most bizarre.
- Circular uses clause still exists. Tsk, tsk. This is 2009, how come we're still living in the dark ages?
- Still cannot have local variables per begin...end block.
- Cannot export functions declared in C source files. The linker warning is undocumented, the symbol doesn't appear in the DLL.
- C++ Builder doesn't distinguish name of project and name of a file in the project. More dark ages.
- No way for Delphi to see C++ Builder class except via COM. How pedestrian. I can do this in Visual C++ with Managed C++.
Looks like the following has been fixed - it only took, what, four years?
- Select a token, hit F1. Delphi 2005, 2006 couldn't find its own help. Delphi 2009 can.
- .NET support for .NET 2.0. What about 3.0/3.5?
I think my original decision not to buy any further upgrades to Delphi/C++ Builder stands. It's still broken; it's not worth it.